Calgary Kitchen Cabinet Painting
We provide high quality kitchen cabinet painting and re-finishing services to Calgary and area. Cabinets and shelving are usually the highlight of any kitchen. Having them re-finished or painted will bring life to your kitchen and add a new dimension to your home.
Process Of Painting Kitchen Cabinets:
- The first step is to dissasemble your cabinets as much as possible. That means removing all doors, hinges and hardware.
- Next we clean the surface area with TSP to remove all dirt and grease.
- Then we fill all holes and gaps with wood filler or caulk.
- Depending on the desired look we might have to fill the wood grain with putty inorder to create a completely smooth finish.
- Next we sand the kitchen cabinets smooth and lightly rinse with a damp cloth.
- Before painting begins we tape off all areas not being painted with painters tape and masking paper.
- A minimum one coat of oil primer is applied.
- Once the primer has dried we can spray the cabinets with 2 finishing coats and let dry for 24hrs.
- The last step is to clean everything up and re-assemble the cabinets.
Products We Use To Paint Kitchen Cabinets:
We recommend using these high quality products from cloverdale paint for all our interior kitchen cabinet painting services.
- Renaissance Int/Ext Melamine Alkyd Enamel
- EcoLac Clear 20
- EcoLac Clear 35
- EcoLac Clear 60
- EcoLac Clear 90
- Nitro Clear Lacquer
- EcoLac White 35
- EcoLac White 20
- EcoLac White 60
- Nitro White Lacquer
- Excel Plus 20
- Exel Plus 35
- Excel Plus 50
- Exel Plus 70